+49 228 966985-11
Household Tools - direkt aus CiviCRM
CiviCRM Extension to support you with creating and maintaining households. It is currently under development, so feel free to contact us for the bits that are still missing - or simply contribute the implementations.
The extension allows you to choose on of three household modes:
- merged: all contacts get merged into the household contact, the original contacts will be deleted
- linked: all member contacts are connected to the household via 'member of' relationship
- hierarchy: member contacts are connected to the household via 'member of' or 'head of' relationship. There is only one head.
The extension so far gives you three different tools:
- create from search result: Select the contacts in a search result and choose the action "join to household". Currently only for mode 'merged'.
- find households: Scan your database for potential new households (based on last name and address). Currently only for mode 'linked' and 'hierarchy'.
- check households: Cron job to check your existing households for integrety and consistency. Currently only for mode 'linked' and 'hierarchy'.